How Arabic Diploma Courses Works
- 1) ONLINE APPLICATION
- 2) Study Plan
- 3) Subscribe & Pay
- 4) Placement Test
- 5) Online Live Scheduled Classes
- 6) Accredited Certificates
Filling up the application with name, email, and contact no.
Receiving registration confirmation through the registered email.
- Select the desired program (ALD or ATQ)
- Then select class sessions (Weekday or Weekend)
- Finally select the mode of study (One-on-one or group sessions)
Upon confirmation, payment may be made online
For assistance kindly contact us at +60 18-280 0108 or [email protected]
- Complete the online placement test to find out which level is most suitable to start with.
- Join the live classes along with our friendly and experienced native trainers whom will be conducting the sessions throughout the program
- Our online chat rooms, helpline and scheduled open discussions will be available by our dedicated team to provide support and enhance the learning experience.
Our levels of Arabic Live are aligned with the Standards Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). You’ll get a certified Arabic for each level you pass and award a “DIPLOMA OF ARABIC LEARNING FOR NON-NATIVE SPEAKERS” after completion all levels, making it easy to demonstrate your Arabic fluency to universities and employers worldwide.